Update on the German armor from the Ukraine

Here are some updated shots of 4 pieces I am working on. 2 Wespes, a sdkfz 234/2 puma, and a marser

20130319-150547.jpg

20130319-150555.jpg

20130319-150605.jpg

20130319-150612.jpg

20130319-150620.jpg

20130319-150627.jpg

20130319-150635.jpg

20130319-150651.jpg

20130319-150710.jpg

Both the Wespes and Marder went together pretty easily. The tracks on both are exactly the same and are a little on the fiddly side and I ended up gluing them on the road wheels. I have built two roden sets before one sdkfz 234/4 and one 232 and find that the drive trains are really difficult to assemble. However the price is so nice that I have opted towards these purchases for my armored car needs because they are 1/3 the price of revell, italeri etc.

Advertisements

One comment on “Update on the German armor from the Ukraine

  1. These look great Ted, very well made!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s